Do you need a coach? Take this Test.
• Are you happy with your lifestyle; your career; and your finances?
• Are your relationships fulfilling and loving?
• Are you searching for more peace, happiness and joy?
• Do you want to feel connected to your spiritual self?
• Are you coping with a health issue? Diabetes, heart disease?
• Are you emotionally stuck? Maybe in past relationships?
• Are/were you impacted by another's abuse or addiction?
* Do you want to be free of codependency, enabling?
If you find yourself wondering about any of these questions,
or simply feeling stuck in another area, maybe just needing support. Call me. I use a holistic approach.
As your coach, it’s important for me to get a sense of how you view the world, and yourself in the world. Each person has his/her own unique way of perceiving the world, and has a unique way of interacting with others.The following questions are designed to help me get to know you better. They are designed to be pondered and to stimulate your thinking in a way that will make our work together productive and rich. I suggest you chew on the questions for a few days before you compose your responses.
* Look forward 20 years...you are attending a function where someone is giving a speech about YOU! What would you want them to say?
* If time and resources were not a concern, describe the things you long to do.
* Think about one or two people you know who really inspire you. What about them is inspiring?
* What’s missing in your life, the presence of which would have your life be more fulfilling?
* Who are you being when the possibilities in life are limitless?
* What are your spiritual beliefs? Do you believe in the concept of a higher power?
* Please describe the most useful, empowering aspects of your spiritual beliefs.
* What activities have heart and meaning for you?
* What needs in the world are you moved to meet?
* What two steps could you immediately take that would make the biggest difference in your current situation?
* When are you unable to laugh at yourself?
* When do you give your power away? To whom?
* What drives you crazy?
* What do you contribute that is unique?
* What special knowledge do you have?
* What can I say to you when you are “stuck” that will return you to action?
* If you trusted your coach enough to say how to manage you most effectively, what tips would you give?
* What else would you like me, as your coach, to know about you? (i.e. What keeps you up at night?)
Take some time to print this out and answer these questions...
Are you struggling with a loved-one's addiction? I have been working with families who need this kind of help since 1991.